Information collection and use
We would like to inform you that whenever you use our services, if there is an application error, we will collect data and information (through third-party products) through third-party products (called “log data”). The log data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, application configuration when using our service, the time and date you use the service, and other statistical information.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, so we are working hard to use commercially acceptable methods of protection. But please remember that neither the transmission method nor the electronic storage method on the Internet is 100% safe and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You understand and agree that this application may require you to enable specific access permissions on your device to achieve the collection and use of personal information involved in these permissions:
- Location information: Android 6.0 and later versions use Bluetooth scanning to add location permissions; obtain weather data based on your location information to provide weather information for your wearable device.
- Background location permission: The location permission of the Android Q version is divided into the foreground operation permission and the background operation permission. The application uses the background location permission to obtain your location, and obtains weather data according to your location information to provide weather information for your wearable device.
- Read the phone status: read the identification code of the machine to do the binding operation to connect with the wearable device; when your mobile device comes in, read the incoming call status of the mobile device to make the wearable device display the corresponding incoming call status.
- Read SMS: Read SMS information and push the content to the wearable device.
- Receive SMS: Update the SMS information in real time when the SMS comes, and push the content to the wearable device.
- Storage permission: We apply for storage permission to store APP cache files, such as user avatars, wearable device upgrade packages, etc.
- Address book: When your mobile device comes in, read the mobile device’s incoming call information and address book to make the wearable device display the corresponding caller address book name; when using the application address book function, you need to push the address book content to the wearable device.
- Call record: In order to push the call information to the wearable device when your mobile device calls.
- Camera permission: You need to use the camera permission when you use the smart shooting function in the accessory wearable device.
These services are not for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If we find that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this information from the server. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary measures.
When required by law, and when this app believes that information related to you must be disclosed to protect the legal rights of this app and/or to comply with judicial procedures, court orders or legal procedures applicable to this app’s mobile app, we have the right Disclose your personal information. If this app determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary in order to enforce the terms and conditions of this app or protect our operations, we can disclose information about you.